4.04.2008

Fabulous Fabric Finds Pt. 3

Today I wanted to highlight more wonderful fabric designers; some old faves and one soon-to-be new fave!



The first is another blogger and allaround crafty gal, Jennifer Paganelli. If you're unsure of the name than you'll probably recognize her fabric collections; Mod Girls, Girlfriends and Sis Boom Basics. Jennifer's newest offbeat and eclectic collection called Bell Bottom is inspired by the 70's. Lots of fun colors don't you think?



You can see alot more pics of this new collection on Jennifer's blog.



So remember that wonderful collection called Summer in the City by Urban Chiks that was so popular last year? Well, those vintage/modern gals have done it again! I love there latest line called Swell. It has all the perfect spring/summer colors and looks so wonderfully vintage. Anyone know when this was introduced? This collection happens to be inspired by the 40's. Hmmm, I'm seeing a trend here. :oP




I couldn't find any information on these "swell" chicks; no official site other than the page on Moda Fabrics, no blog...nothin! Anyone have the lowdown?



And last but not least is a new designer who will no doubt do quite well. Lila Tueller is a painter/crafter and now fabric designer who has her debut line Woodland Bloom coming out in May with Moda. Here's a sneak peek:



Visit Lila at her blog and let her know what you think.

Have a fun fabric-filled weekend! :o)

4 comments:

Jennifer Paganelli said...

thank you thank you thank you wow ...I so appreciate that you blogged about me..You are the best. blessings, Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Oh Erika my bell bottom fabric is on its way to be & I can't wait - love this collection!
happy weekend!
mary
hoganfe handbags

Deanna said...

Hi Erika! All I know is that I'm gonna be all over that state during my week long stay! Too bad that state is so HUGE. My hubby is currently working a tad north of Abilene so a trip to Dallas wouldn't be out of the question. And we are bound to see the ocean no matter what it takes. I've never experienced it in person, just tv... So who knows we may be flying through San Antonio on our way down. Not sure if we'll head to Galveston or Corpus Christi. I'm doing lots of praying in advance that my old van runs good and that the 4 kiddos cooperate for that long on the road. It should be interesting to say the least. It wouldn't be a bad idea for you to pass along your phone # just in case we make a stop in San Antonio! My email is: dpicka@yahoo.com
Smiles, Deanna

Erika Cass Designs said...

You're so very welcome Jennifer! :o)
Thanks gals! Deanna, I'll e-mail ya this weekend.