3.24.2008

Happy Easter!

I know I'm a little late but, better late than never right? :o)

Unfortunately we all got sick, yet again, and of course it just had to be over spring break and Easter. *sigh* I really do hope now that Spring has arrived that our "plague" days are over once and for all. Though we ended up not being able to visit family or do much of anything else this past week we did get to participate in our neighborhoods very 1st annual Easter Egg Hunt and I think I got some cute shots of the kiddos. The weather was perfect that day.

Easter 08


As you can see I did redo my blog and ETSY store design. I rather like it! It reflects "me" more than any of the designs so far. Sadly I haven't gotten my jewelry photographed yet so still no listings in the store. I'm hoping to resolve that this week. Wish me luck!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! I'll update more about our family goings on tomorrow. :o)

No comments: