3.07.2008

Fabulous Fabric Friday pt. 2

Today I'm highlighting some very popular fabric designers who have inspired so many crafters, new and established! The first is probably the most famous and is why my own fabric obsession began.



I adore Amy Butler fabrics and patterns. And her website's fabulous too don't you think? I wish she had a blog. I still want to have a Little Daisy's flower nap pillow made for Sugar & Spice. I found the pattern online today so I'll probably order it and then see if I can find someone to make it for me. Any volunteers? :o)



Anyhoo, here's a sneak peek of Amy's new Spring 08 collection called Midwest Modern:



The collection will be out this April. To see the rest of the colorways click here!

The next designer became an instant favorite with his first 3 collections in 2007.



Surprisingly I don't have anything made with Joel Dewberry fabric! I really will have to rectify that. :oP His newest collection called Ginseng will be out this May. It looks beautiful! Here's a sneak peek:



To see the rest of the colorways in this collection click here! Once again he has a beautiful website but alas no blog.

Lastly, I wanted to share a fabric designer who is new to me but probably not to most of you sew crafty ladies. ;o) Her name is Tina Givens. She has a blog too. I had seen her chandelier fabric here and there but when I found her blog and saw this fabric colorway...



...I fell in LOVE! I can't wait for her new collection called Chloe's Imagination to come out this spring. It is soooo my style! Check out the other colorways in this collection on Tina's blog.

Stay tuned for more "fabric love"...next Friday! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So much wonderful fabric-so little time.

I love these new collections and can't wait until they arrive at my local shoppe.

Great pillow too-what a fun project that will be.